eye prefer PARIS tours
Don’t want to see Paris through the window of a
crowded bus with a bunch of noisy tourists?
Don’t want to go on the Eiffel Tower or Da Vinci Code tour?
Don’t want to see the same Paris sites you saw last
time you were here?
See the Paris that Tourists Never See
Come on an Eye Prefer Paris Tour and see Paris from the
inside on one of Richard Nahem’s fun, offbeat tours.
Richard bases his tours on interesting out-of-the way places
customized to your own interests, and is dedicated to showing
you a piece of Paris you’d never see on your own. After years
of raves from friends and colleagues who loved Richard’s own
private tours of “his” Paris, he decided to go public.
• A 19th century mansion with the world’s largest collection of Monet’s
• An artisan’s atelier where jewelry is hand-made right in front of you
• The best food market in Paris, hidden in a courtyard
• A lush garden oasis on an abandoned railroad track high above the city
Richard also writes a popular blog, www.eyepreferparis.com
that’s an insider’s guide to Paris. Let Richard personally show you many
of the insider places he writes about including:
• The lavishly decorated domes of a mosque where you can sip Moroccan
mint tea on the patio and take a real Turkish bath
• Boutique hotels with drop dead gorgeous lobbies and hip bars
• A charming café with the most delicious desserts in Paris
• The only discount designer outlet in the Marais
Price: 210 Euros for a 3-hour tour for up to 3 people
70 euros for each additional person
Book at guaranteed low rates for hotels in Paris at Excellent Hotels.